We Put CARE Into Everything We Do Compassion. Adaptability. Respect. Experience.
We believe that a client has the right to:
- Competent representation by an attorney who has the legal knowledge, skill, and mental, emotional and physical ability to properly, diligently, and efficiently represent the client per the highest standards of the profession.
- An attorney’s advice at the outset of representation regarding the advantages and disadvantages of various courses of conduct, including alternatives to litigation.
- Have an attorney’s independent, professional judgment, uncompromised by any conflict of interest.
- Be charged a reasonable fee and to receive, at the outset, an explanation of the billing procedures and how the fee will be calculated. The right to receive honest and clear billing statements. If the fee is on an hourly basis, the right to receive monthly written statements sets forth each attorney’s rate of compensation and the time expended for each task.
- Be kept reasonably informed regarding the status of the matter the attorney is working on and to receive all significant documents so that the client can participate meaningfully. The attorney and client should be members of the same team!
- Have all questions and concerns addressed in a timely manner and to have telephone calls returned promptly.
- Privacy in all dealings with the attorney and to have all confidences preserved to the extent permitted by law.
- An attorney who is a member in good standing with the bar and who conducts herself ethically and in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
Without hesitation, he was able to provide a resolution for my ongoing problem in a congenial atmosphere.- A.C.V (Google Review)
When you're in a stressful situation related to divorce, child custody and domestic violence, Ben provides a steady and reliable hand.- Former Client (Avvo Review)
"My results were amazing!"Ben Embry's family law practice is the best in San Diego! His knowledge, professionalism, affordability, and his entire staff are unequaled. I recently went through a difficult divorce. Ben and company made it easy on me. My results were amazing! More than I thought was possible! Ben and his staff have a vast knowledge of family case law and family code and the results showed it. My many thanks to Embry Family Law and to Ben, Nicholas, Isik, and Kaylin! Ben is a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS). If you need family law services his firm is one to hire!- Ty (Avvo Review)
I requested the divorce to be canceled and Ben immediately processed it. He also reimbursed me for half the fee I paid without any hesitation.- Tina R. (Google Review)